Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oprah KFC

For two days only, KFC is handing out free Oprah-backed grilled chicken coupons. It's the company's new recipe and part of its new image. ...

You see, KFC hired some million-dollar PR firm that figured replacing the word "fried" with "grilled" would make the chain's genetically engineered birds sound healthier and the company would sell more chicken. Its new slogan: "un-think what you thought about KFC."

Yeah, right. I'll do that right after I un-think what I thought about Dominos Pizza's YouTube special. I don't know what's worse, Oprah's Grilled Chicken or Obama Chicken Fingers.


Popeye's Deep Fried Discount
Next thing you know, Jared is going to leave Subway for a new finger-lickin' endorsement contract.

Free chicken scares me. Here's why. Did you hear about what happened when Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits gave out free chicken last month? It got ugly when they ran out. Watch the video.

Anyway, before you go storming your local KFC, read the rules and print a coupon, which includes two free sides and a biscuit. It's a recession, money's tight and I'll stop hatin'. Source: www.blackvoices.com


For me , KFC Grilled Chicken is not KFC - the "F" stands for FRIED. So change the name to KGC :) - Wayne, Publisher


Oh, these DOLLAR STORES has REAL Deal's going on RIGHT NOW! Get $100 bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment